-
May 26th, 2008, 05:12 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Free To A Good Home!!
My in laws have two dogs available. One is a female chihuahua mix that was rescued from South Carolina. The other is a male Dachshund/Corgi mix that was found on the side of the road in Wise County. Any questions, please send me a message. We're only asking that they go to a good home.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x...t=DSCF2782.jpg
http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x...t=DSCF2791.jpg
-
May 26th, 2008, 07:36 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Free To A Good Home!!
both are very cute dogs, as well i hope they do go to a very good home.
-
May 27th, 2008, 10:12 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: Free To A Good Home!!
I can only imagine what the dachsund/corgi mix looks like, lol. Corgis are about the best dog you could own. We had one and it got away from my father-in-law when he was dogsitting it and got ran over. If I were allowed to have a dog, I would take it.
-
May 27th, 2008, 11:02 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: Free To A Good Home!!
The dachshund/corgi mix is a bit skittish when you first approach him but he'll come up to me if I'm petting the other dogs. The chihuahua is around 10 weeks old so she's very playful. My in laws would keep them but they have too many "inside dogs."
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks